- Park your cycle where it can be seen in a designated parking facility. Try not to leave it in the same place every day
- Lock your cycle securely - lock both wheels and the frame to the cycle stand or another immoveable object
- Use high quality locking devices, such as those approved by Sold Secure
- Take removable items with you - such as lights, pump, panniers etc.
- Permanently mark your cycle so that you can be traced if it is ever recovered after being lost or stolen
- Register your cycle with a recognised registration scheme such as BikeRegister
Click here to learn more about cycling and cycle security
More information can also be found at the following: